So what? So what indeed. It’s been a bit quiet ’round here of late, but that’s because I’ve been busy–very, very busy–covering Vancouver 2010 for Torontoist. In fact, in the last two weeks I’ve written no fewer than six entries for them, two of which I’d rank alongside my best Torontoist work. Let’s see…
- February 18: “The Good Ol’ International Hockey Game”
- February 20: “The Curious Case of General Motors Place”
- February 21: “A Canada Line for Toronto?”
- February 27: “Here Come Twenty-Four Hours of National Insomnia!”
- February 28: “But Where Would We Put Our Cauldron?”
- March 2: “Imagine That All This Could Be Ours”
That last entry actually inspired another blogger to pen a formal response. I still haven’t read it, and I’ve got a feeling I’ll disagree on principle with his argument, bit I look forward to reading and (presumably) responding to Max Fawcett.