…and, I’m back, after an exhausting (yet oh-so-exhilirating) long weekend on the Eastern Seaboard. I won’t elaborate just yet–I do have to be at work in nine hours–but if you check back tomorrow you’ll find much, much more on subjects including (but not limited to)…
- the idiocy of U.S. border patrol;
- whether the concept of “sunshine in Boston” is a fallacy or not;
- getting drunk in Faneuil Hall;
- the Fenway Frank;
- Rent on Broadway, and whether Tim Howar is actually the greatest singer alive;
- the set from Men in Black;
- the bleachers at Yankee Stadium; and
- the actual sketchiest hotel in New York. I know, I know: I’m given to making extreme statements. Trust me: this ain’t one of ’em.
Also, “congratulations” to the Ottawa Senators for finally making the Stanley Cup Finals. I still won’t cheer for them–remember, Al Qaeda > Ottawa Senators, as far as I’m concerned–but I can’t argue with results. Now…go Ducks. Please. (And go Milan, as well…but I won’t dwell on that, at least not for the time being.)
Oh, and one last thing: I got waitlisted at the University of Western Ontario. I don’t know what this means, beyond the obvious fact that it’s a helluva lot better than an outright rejection; at the very least it’s a thin ray of hope, but that’s really the most I could possibly ask for right now. I’ll keep you posted. In the meantime, check back tomorrow!