Okay: so technically, it isn’t the end of the month. But since I’ve been spending the afternoon waiting for an E-mail from U of T (which is a whole other story, and one for which I’m rapidly losing patience) I figured I should at least do something productive…which, apparently, meant rearrange computer files. Including mp3s–and since rearranging mp3s affects my iTunes play count, I figured I’d fire off a preemptive Top Ten iTunes of the Month. Which, when you see what I’ve been listening to this month, might not have been such a bad idea.
- System of a Down, “Bounce”
- System of a Down, “Mr. Jack”
- System of a Down, “B.Y.O.B.”
- Jefferson Airplane, “White Rabbit”
- Social Distortion, “Cold Feelings”
- System of a Down, “Psycho”
- Kanye West, “Diamonds from Sierra Leone”
- Black Eyed Peas, “Pump It”
- U2, “Bad”
- Duran Duran, “Hungry Like The Wolf”
Currently Playing: Tom Petty, “Running Down a Dream”
And yes, I realize that four of my top six songs are by the same band. What can I say? I was listening to a lot of System of a Down before the Pearl Jam tour commenced. Plus, the songs rule.