1. What color pants are you wearing right now? Blue plaid pyjama pants
2. What are you listening to right now? “Mary Jane” by Alanis Morissette, by far and away the best song on Jagged Little Pill
3. Last person you talked to on the phone? Brad Jorgensen…learn something new every time you talk to Brad!
4. Favorite drink? Coke. Which ruins the answer to a later question, but whatever.
5. # of siblings? None
6. Favorite month? September: end of summer, beginning of fall, weather at its most pristine…and the start of the NFL season
7. Favorite food? Hoito pancakes; if you’ve never had them you cannot possibly understand
8. Favorite day of the year? Either the first Sunday of the NFL season or the opening weekend of the English Premier League; by contrast, my birthday is my least favourite day of the year
9. Favorite car? Volkswagen Jetta
10. Can you juggle? No. But I do own a set of juggling bags, which I use to decorate the basket in which I keep my keys (in case you were interested…)
11. Would you rather read or watch TV? Watch TV. Grad school has totally and utterly destroyed whatever love for reading I once possessed. (Is that how you spell “possessed”?)
12. As a homemaker, what job do you hate the most? Whatever job forces me to do something
13. Do you trust the current president enough to re-elect him? Thanks to a provision in the U.S. Constitution, reelecting the current president is impossible. If it didn’t exist, then no, I wouldn’t, because he’s an assclown.
14. What time do you get up? Between 7 and 9; today it was 8:37
15. Gold or silver? Silver
16. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Phantom of the Opera. And if you ask me this question a year from now, it will most likely be the same answer.
17. What are your favorite TV shows? Not counting sports…The OC–it’s the only t.v. show I actually watch.
18. What did you have for breakfast? Nothing yet. But when I do get off my ass and make breakfast, everybody who’s reading this knows exactly what I’m going to have. Unless you don’t know me. Then you might not.
19. Who would you hate to be stuck in a room with? Remember Chandler’s old roommate Eddie? I don’t know why I’m thinking about him right now, but…him.
20. What inspires you? Uh…lots, but I’ll have to get back to you on that one.
21. What is your middle name? Nathaniel. And in the most useless bit of trivia you will ever learn, that’s one of the two middle names of former New Kid on the Block member Jordan Knight (just…don’t ask how I know this, okay?).
22. Beach, city or country? City
23. Favorite ice cream flavor? Vanilla
24. Butter, plain or salted popcorn? Butter–I like to melt, like, a slab of butter in the microwave and then drown my popcorn in it
25. Favorite color? Black. Because it’s how I feel on the inside.
26. What kind of car do you drive? Whichever one my parents let me have…so, either a 2003 Toyota Camray or a 1993 Ford Taurus (a.k.a. “The Mirthmobile”)
27. Favorite sandwich? PB&J
28. What characteristics do you dislike? There is nothing in this world more heinous than the drunk university chick. Nothing. I vote that we implement a law that bans girls with the predilection to be annoying drunks from consumming alcohol.
29. Favorite flower? A mushroom cloud! Yeah, I know this has nothing to do with the question, but I just felt like saying it. “There isn’t a cloud in the sky!” “Except for perhaps…a mushroom cloud!”
30. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go? Today, probably St. Andrews to watch Southampton/Birmingham; in general, New York City
31. What color is your bathroom? Y’know what, I have no idea! Let me check. [Checks] Beige-y
32. Favorite brand of clothing? I don’t know, actually…maybe The Gap?
33. Where would you retire to? Somewhere with a professional sports team
34. Favorite day of the week? Saturday morning between the hours of 7:30 and 2:30
35. What did you do for your last birthday? Worked, then went out for dinner and drinks with a small group of friends–by far and away the best birthday celebration of my life
36. Where were you born? Thunder Bay, baby!
37. Favorite sport to watch? Football, soccer and hockey, followed by virtually any sport you could ever conceive…except for women’s soccer (ha!)
38. Who do you least expect to send this back? I would assume this exact same survey will appear on Paul’s blog at some point in the next twenty-four hours. I could be wrong–but I seldom am.
39. What fabric detergent do you use? Cheer, I think… (the correct answer is “whatever Marilyn buys”, which I believe is Cheer…I know it’s in a blue tub)
40. Person you expect to send it back first? Paul–although seeing as I stole this from Bri’s blog, does that mean that technically she‘s the first one who’s sent it back? These sorts of questions are the reason I will eventually fail out of grad school.
41. Coke or Pepsi? Coke!
42. Morning person or a night owl? Neither, right now–I’m sort of treading water
43. What size shoe do you wear? 10, I think
44. What do you most like to hear? The opening bass riff of “Money” by Pink Floyd…but only if Paul is there
45. What do you least like to hear? The opening bass riff of “Money”
46. What profession would you like to have if you did not have your own? I don’t have my own anyway…so sports writer covering the National Football League, or a music writer covering good (read: not current) music, or a high school history teacher, or the manager of Manchester United–an array of professions, really
47. What profession would you least like to do? A lot. I think every university student should be required by law to spend a summer doing menial work to make them realize why university is so important. Like, for instance, writing reports on why the Kamanistiquia River in Thunder Bay should be named to the Canadian Heritage Rivers System.
48 What is your favorite word? Loquacious
49. What is your least favorite word? Cnut, with the words rearranged ever so slightly
50. What is your favorite swear word? “Fuck!”
51. What is your favorite candy? Pink Mentos
52. What is your favorite restaurant? The Hoito…with an honourable mention to Chien Noir, the Hunan in Bloomington, Pho Hung, and Woodenhead’s when there isn’t a forty-minute wait